£70,000-£80,000 plus excellent bonus
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Supply Chain and Procurement consultant to join this specialist consulting firm at Manager level
This is an exceptional opportunity to play an influential role in the growth of the UK operations of a very well established and highly regarded mid-size European operational consulting firm. The business is developing a strong supply chain and procurement consulting capability, with a mid-term aim to offer more services and the expectation of building the UK practice to 30 consultants in three years.
The team is growing and winning some significant client projects. They now seek a talented supply chain or procurement consulting professional to join them at Manager level and play an influential role in the growth of the practice, with a focus on the delivery of exceptional projects and broader involvement in business and proposition development.
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
- A strong track record in management consultancy including recent experience in a recognised and established consultancy firm/practice
- Proven capability in the delivery of UK consultancy assignments
- Deep and current supply chain and/or procurement expertise and thought leadership enabling credibility at C- level
- Recent experience of working with clients in one or more of: aerospace and defence; life sciences; FMCG; retail; automotive
- Fully mobile across the UK
We can only accept applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above and have current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6089-CB
WE REPLY TO ALL APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.