Sorry, this job is no longer available
High growth IT consulting firm: help clients transform underperforming contracts, evaluate sourcing options and manage vendor selection.
- An award-winning IT strategy and CIO advisory management consultancy, their IT Management Consultants help to empower IT leaders to drive innovation and accelerate change
- Their outstanding success is a direct result of investment in both high calibre people and the provision of exceptional advisory and consultancy services
- Their IT Management Consultants have capabilities across IT and Digital strategy, IT sourcing, technology transformation and optimisation. The Sourcing & Procurement Practice is particularly strong with a high profile heightened by the winning of numerous awards.
- Work across all business sectors with a truly impressive client list and exceptional levels of repeat business.
- Their IT Management Consultants partner with client companies to achieve sustainable value from their IT investments, often focused on the adoption of emerging and disruptive technologies.
- Their sourcing team help organisations drive better value from IT by identifying services and approaches where third parties can be used, assisting with the procurement and configuration of these services and establishing the governance required for effective operations.
- Assist clients to understand how technology providers, systems integrators and service partners can deliver the capabilities required to effect and assure transformation.
- Lead and support bids and proposals during RFI/RFP processes and support client negotiations
- Build lasting and productive client relationships that can be nurtured and maintained over many years
- Assist clients with the transition of services to an inbound supplier and provide the expertise to help the client assure post-contract value realisation
- Exceptional team spirit and open, inclusive culture evidenced by very low staff turnover
- Experienced and very high calibre colleagues
- Established client base and leading-edge innovative projects
- Keep up to date with the latest thinking on emerging technologies
- Play an active role in a fast-growing organisation
- Exceptional career prospects for IT Management Consultants as evidenced by fast progression/promotion
You will have:
- Recently worked as an IT Management Consultant in an established management consultancy practice or the consulting part of a major IT services firm.
- Experience across the following with a clear focus on Technology: Sourcing Strategy, Supplier Selection, Contract Development & Management, Contract Negotiation, Exit and Transition Readiness, Sourcing Effectiveness and Optimisation, Commercial Management, Supplier Consolidation, Benchmarking and Business Case Development
- Knowledge of a variety of current and future technologies and innovations and how they may impact different organisations/verticals in complex IT environments
- Experience of building the value case for investment in the digital workplace in the context of IT sourcing
Location and mobility:
Head Office is in The City of London, but Consultants can work from a home base anywhere in the UK. You must be willing to visit the London office and client sites as required.
Salary and package:
Base salaries in the range £75,000 – £90,000 + generous performance related bonus + benefits
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above, are based in the UK and have the current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Sheila Bradbury, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6039-SB
See a selection of other jobs we are currently handling.