Sorry, this job is no longer available
Senior Manager role in dynamic and rapid growth mid-sized consulting firm, part of a major European technology & customer experience group.
Our client is a highly successful mid-sized UK management consulting firm, operating internationally and part of a major and highly innovative European digital, technology and customer experience group.
The business offers truly transformational management consulting services to its varied and impressive clients. From operational strategy, target operating model design and review, through operations improvement, operational excellence, and organisational change, often with a focus on complex customer challenges.
While there is a strength in retail Financial Services and Insurance, they work across all sectors also including travel, leisure, consumer goods and utilities.
They pride themselves on a people centric approach offering a supportive, collaborative and empowering culture to their talented management consultants.
As a result of promotions there is an immediate need for exceptional experienced management consultants.
Operating at Senior Manager level, you will be leading client relationships and owning and managing client accounts.
You will be hands on, leading and delivering management consulting projects and managing high calibre experienced management consultants.
You will make a real impact with clients, working with their most complex and exciting operational challenges. Client engagements typically focusing on analysis, design and implementation of solutions, collaborating with functional and industry specialists to assist with the strategy and execution of solutions and ensuring client satisfaction by through real partnership and through value added services.
- Mid-sized firm and part of a major group: the best of both worlds
- Exceptional blue chip client base
- A “people first”, supportive and collaborative culture
- A growing business with exceptional career development prospects
- Varied clients and projects
- A real focus on innovative solutions and making a difference to clients
- Currently/recently working as an experienced Manager/Senior Manager level in a recognised consulting firm.
- Open on sector experience but some experience in financial services is preferred.
- Experience in one or more of operations strategy, target operating model, operations consulting, operational excellence, lean, process change/transformation.
- Some experience of leading and developing client relationships and associated business development/sales.
Location and mobility:
Candidates could be based anywhere in the UK and expensed accordingly i.e. from home. There is considerable flexibility, respect for work/life balance and scope for WFH but you should be willing to visit the London office and client sites on occasion as required.
Salary and package:
£95,000- £105,000 plus 15-20% bonus plus benefits
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above.
Please apply to Chris Sale, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6109-CS.