Sorry, this job is no longer available
New opening as No 2 in a highly successful and expanding M&A, strategy and growth consulting boutique
Our client is a unique business with highly qualified team of advisers offering many years of experience working with ambitious growth companies, typically in the SME market.
- They have well established and successful relationships with over 20 Private Equity firms and are in the fortunate position of having a robust and consistent pipeline of work.
- This is typically M&A related but with a growing wider advisory element covering management, strategy and organisational challenges pre and post deal. Recent projects have included: strategy and organisation development, team effectiveness review, strategy facilitation, management restructure, organisational review and diagnosis.
- They are committed to further significant growth, particularly in the latter area, and have been investing in the tools, back office and people to enable this.
- The next key investment is hiring an experienced and ambitious Management Consultant to work closely with the CEO to grow the Advisory area and to support him and the business on this journey.
A hands-on and hybrid role:
- c50% chargeable consulting with a focus on strategy, organisational review and restructuring, leadership development as well as broader change and transformation working closely with PE firms and their clients, pre and post deal.
- c50% business development in its broadest sense covering development of consulting propositions and services, growth of these within the existing relationship base and supporting the CEO across all areas of operations, resourcing and project delivery
This is not a sales role but will involve managing relationships and taking on the full commercial lifecycle of consulting work from proposal to successful profitable delivery.
- A well established and successful business poised for the next stage of development
- A small boutique but a leader in its field with a clear growth strategy
- An exceptional relationship network with PE firms and a strong pipeline of work
- An impressive Associate base
- A new, key, influential and broad role at a critical point in the business’s journey
- Commitment to equity and a share in the business’s future success
- Experienced at Senior Manager or Director level in an established management consultancy firm
- Experienced in consultancy business development: proposals, client management, practice development etc. but new business sales is not required
- Broad consulting skill sets around strategy, business growth, organisational development, team development and individual development/coaching across a variety of sectors
- Enthusiasm for the SME/mid-market, M&A and PE fields but deep experience is not essential
- Track record of career development and continued ambition for future growth
- Bright, curious, non-hierarchical, collaborative, credible, supportive
Location and mobility:
Flexible regarding work pattern and location but must be willing to visit clients and PE firms as required.
Salary and package:
In range £110,000-£140,000 plus equity potential and bonus
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above, are based in the UK and have the current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Chris Sale, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6095-CS.
See more of our current vacancies