Sorry, this job is no longer available
Key senior management consultant leadership role in Telecoms and Media analytics with preeminent global IT consulting and solutions firm
Our client is a highly successful global leader in technology and management consulting, a pre-eminent brand, a recognised employer of choice and a stable, growing business.
The Management Consulting Director Analytics opening is a key senior expertise role leading analytics within the Telecoms and Media sectors
• Trusted senior advisor nurturing revenue producing relationships in the Telecoms and Media sector arena in Data and Analytics
• Assisting in business development and winning work
• Hands-on analytics consulting managing and delivering advisory and transformation projects.
• Driving the full consulting and solution delivery lifecycle, from thought leadership, strategy and shaping end state vision, through defining target operating models and business architectures to programme execution
• Working across the client from CxO level down, engaging with senior stakeholders to develop innovative and technology driven transformation.
• a powerhouse at the forefront of innovation and transformation.
• Their consulting practice is core to their offering to their exceptional client base
• Join a leadership team comprising typically ex Big 4 Partners, VPs and equivalent.
• Telecoms and Media sector is well established and thriving with exceptional world class clients.
• a Leader in the 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Data and Analytics Service Providers
• Currently/recently at leadership level in a leading global management consultancy
• Deep experience in the Telecoms/Media sectors
• Deep experience in advanced analytics and insights including leading edge technologies and techniques
• Thought leadership in customer experience, omni channel and related digital capabilities
• Significant experience selling, managing and engaged on consulting projects in the above areas
Location and mobility:
The team is based in London but candidates could live anywhere in the UK and be based from a local office providing they are fully mobile to travel to London and client sites.
Salary and package:
£130,000 to £150,000 plus benefits plus bonus.
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above, are based in the UK and have current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Chris Sale, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6053-CS.