A new and high-profile strategy and business change consulting role in a leading-edge science, technology and engineering consultancy
- A newly created consulting and advisory practice
- Part of a £multi-billion, global company working across research, Nuclear and Space technologies
- They apply science and technology to innovative and diverse projects
- The company makes a huge contribution to ecological, economic and social impacts in the world, striving for a more sustainable future.
Complementing the technical consulting arm of the business with a new group focused on strategy and organisational development.
This role provides advice on strategy and/or business change projects, typically across:
- Corporate strategy and enterprise management
- Business and culture change programmes
- Operating design and transition planning
- Project assurance reviews
- Business case development
- Procurement and supply chain advice
Partnering with business development will also be a part of your remit.
- A highly innovative company that passionately works towards creating a safer and more sustainable future
- Shape this role in a newly formed consulting division under the guidance of a highly experienced ex-Big 4 Director
- A unique opportunity to make an impact and to influence the growth of a consultancy practice focused on strategy and transformation
- A firm that invests in your training and development
- Autonomy and ownership of meaningful, interesting and challenging work which contributes to big societal topics
- Exceptional career development including the opportunity to build your own team
- Currently/recently working for a management consulting or professional services firm
- Experience focused on strategy/business/organisational change
- Have strong analytical skills including the ability to analyse and draw insight from large data sets
- Experience of working with large infrastructure and capital projects attractive but not essential
- Will have a current driving license and access to a car
Location and mobility:
Home office, based in Southern England/Midlands: our client has a flexible working policy. Travel to client sites and office locations will be required.
Salary and package:
Base salary: £50,000 – £60,000 + a benefits package
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above, are based in the UK and have current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Sheila Bradbury, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6068-SB.