£100,000-£150,000 plus bonus and benefits
Exceptional partnership potential opportunity in an innovative and entrepreneurial Financial Services Consultancy
Our client is an internationally renowned consulting partnership which specialises in the financial services sector operating through 15 offices across Europe. Through a combination of excellent, in-depth subject and industry knowledge, thought leadership and insightful strategic thinking, they empower clients to develop and implement pioneering strategies to overcome their most difficult business challenges. Their skills base covers all areas of consulting from strategy through organisational change, risk management, payments, financial management and transformation.
Our client are experts in constantly changing environments and specifically in the regulatory and digital revolution we are now witnessing in the global financial services sector. They have recently established a presence in the City of London which is off to a flying start. As a result they seek an experienced consultant at Principal/Director level, with clear Partnership potential, to support the growth of the business.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Business development
- Thought Leadership
- Implementation of transformational change
- Provision of strategic and business expertise across their key service lines
Please check you have the following mandatory requirements before applying:
- Extensive management consultancy experience in a permanent role at a senior level in an established consulting firm.
- Recent responsibilities have combined business development, advisory and the delivery of business change programmes.
- Strong experience in the UK (or European) financial services industry.
- Focus on strategy development, digital, financial risk or regulatory management within banking, payments or insurance sectors.
- Some travel expected but this is not a high mobility role
We can only accept applications from candidates with a current Right to Work in the UK and who are based in the UK with experience in UK Financial Services.
Please apply to Sheila Bradbury, in strictest confidence, quoting reference number: 6119-SB
WE REPLY TO ALL APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
To see our full list of career opportunities, please visit our Job Vacancies page.
To see other job opportunities in business transformation click here
To see other job opportunities in change management consultancy click here
To see other job opportunities in project and programme management click here