Sorry, this job is no longer available
Partner potential vacancy in award winning consulting firm for management consultant with Retail Banking or Insurance experience
My client is an award-winning mid-sized strategy and transformation consultancy, delivering real and lasting results for businesses across multiple industries, with a focus on maximising growth, optimising profit and operational and performance improvement.
They seek an experienced and senior management consultant with Financial Services experience.
The practice continues to go from strength to strength, with specific focus in the Retail Banking and Insurance sectors.
In this role you will work alongside the Partner to both manage major client projects and play a key role in sales and business development.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a high potential management consultant to join a dynamic, growing consulting firm in a high-impact role with the opportunity for fast-track progression to Partner.
The role is London based but candidates could be located anywhere in the UK.
- Designing and managing significant strategy and business transformation programmes: leading teams of consultants to deliver substantial financial benefits and improved ways of working for clients.
- Contributing significantly to sales and business development within the Financial Services sector, both engaging with new clients and managing existing accounts.
- Providing subject matter expertise and thought leadership in the Financial Services sector, leading internal initiatives and the development of best practice.
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
- Recent experience within an established and highly regarded consulting practice, managing the delivery of business transformation and performance improvement projects, at Senior Manager+ level
- Sector depth in Retail Banking or Insurance
- Experience more than one of: strategy, customer value growth, cost reduction, sales optimisation, digital transformation, change management, performance improvement
- A demonstrable track record of consultancy sales and business development: developing client relationships, building a strong network and winning consulting business
- Strong academic background including a good degree
- Flexibility to undertake UK and European travel
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above, have a current Right to Work in the UK and are based here.
Please apply to Chris Sale, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6126-CS.
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
To see our full list of career opportunities, please visit our Job Vacancies page.
Other strategy roles are also available here .