As Consulting Director, build a Life Sciences product innovation and R&D consulting team in this cutting edge leading global business
- provides independent advisory and leading-edge product development and R&D services focused on science and technology initiatives
- Working across the medical, industrial, chemicals and energy, food and beverage, and consumer sectors with a broad range of companies from the world’s leading and best-known brands, to start-up disruptors
- Part of a very highly regarded UK Group, operating internationally
- Life Sciences sector forms a key part of the Division’s growth strategy
- Building on a strong platform in Life Sciences with a wide portfolio of key account relationships
- A newly created consulting director role, reporting to the Managing Director of this key Division
- a hybrid leadership sales and delivery role across account management, new business sales and consulting management and delivery.
- Collaborate with the firm’s highly qualified consultants, scientists and technologists to help clients solve the key R&D and innovation challenges they face, informing and shaping the R&D strategy and mapping a forward path.
- Build and grow a portfolio of clients to expand business in the UK, US and mainland Europe focusing on Life sciences and health
- Formulation of Go-To-Market strategies and advisory services
- Build and develop a commercial and consulting team
- This is a newly created consulting director role offering the prospect of carving out a niche in this key growth market
- Opportunity to make a key impact
- Exceptionally highly regarded and innovative business
- Working with and learning from the brightest minds
- A track record of growing and developing their employees: excellent career prospects
- Experience at Senior Manager/director level in a recognised consulting firm
- Track record of sales, business development and consulting delivery
- Experience in the Life Sciences sector
- Evidence of capability across one or more of: innovation consulting, product development consulting, research and development
Location and mobility:
There is work flexibility, but it is expected that employees will be willing to travel to their offices in the South East of the UK and to clients in the UK and Internationally on occasion as required.
Salary and package:
A base salary in the range £115,000 – £135,000 plus bonus plus benefits
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above, are based in the UK and have current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Chris Sale, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6072-CS