£95,000-£120,000 plus bonus and benefits package
Join one of the three most valuable brands in IT services globally and partner with the world’s leading organisations in their transformational journeys.
Our client has a stellar track record in terms of pioneering industry and leading innovation. It’s a compelling force, leading change and transforming the world for the better through innovative technology and business intelligence. With a Number 1 ranking in customer satisfaction for the 5th consecutive year, they are recognised globally for their best practices and superb stability whilst helping world communities experience certainty in their lives through their charitable initiatives.
They now wish to identify experienced Consultant Digital Architects for their Banking and Financial Services Practice experienced in strategising and architecting business enabling technology change. These combined business development, advisory and high level delivery roles, are strongly consultative and highly influential.
Responsibilities will include:
- Drive high value client relationships
- Define and deliver Digital Transformation Journeys, Strategies, Business Cases and Roadmaps
- Define Technology vision and architecture and enabling initiatives
- Define Platform/Payments/Channels strategies
- Define and enable Digital Operating Models
- Lead the consulting delivery and provide direction to the teams
- Act as a trusted advisor
- Help in building domain consulting-based solutions leveraging multiple solution practices.
- Apply industry domain experience to solve business issues.
Candidates should possess a deep understanding in several functional banking domain areas including one or more of:
- Corporate Banking
- Private Banking
- Consumer Banking
- Wealth Management
- Transaction Services (Securities, Trade, Cash, Item Processing, GFT, Foreign Exchange)
- Asset Management
- Pensions and Retirement Funds
- Life Insurance
- General Insurance
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
- Have worked in Tier 1 consulting company for a considerable period as a permanent employee
- Deep subject matter expertise and knowledge of Digital and Online in financial services including omni-channel convergence, digital transformation, internet and mobile banking
- Have experience with target account business development, planning and execution (strategic planning, demand generation, opportunity identification, opportunity pursuit, sales closure)
- Have previously acted as a “trusted advisor” to client executives
- Have identified and converted opportunities for services into delivered revenue streams
- Have overseen delivery engagements
- Have managed all operational aspects of select accounts
- A graduate
- Wholly mobile throughout the UK and mainland Europe
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above and have current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Sheila Bradbury, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6169-SB.
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
To see our full list of career opportunities, please visit our job vacancies page.