Exceptional openings for talented IT Management Consultants in award-winning high-growth firm
Our client is an award winning, high growth IT strategy and IT advisory management consultancy. Their success comes from investment in high calibre management consultants and provision of exceptional advisory and consultancy services in the areas of IT strategy, sourcing, technology, transformation and optimisation. They work across all business sectors with a truly impressive client list and exceptional levels of repeat business.
As a result of their continued expansion they are seeking talented IT Strategy and Advisory Management Consultants at Senior Consultant and Manager level, keen to develop and grow their career and work across the most challenging and exciting engagements.
Our client’s office is in London but candidates can live and be based anywhere in the UK and will need to travel to their UK wide clients as required.
- To deliver client assignments with high commercial impact, technical complexity and/or a strategy focus
- To manage teams on larger assignments
- In more senior roles, management consultants will oversee one or more delivery accounts on a day-to-day basis, acting as the primary point of contact, developing business within the account and ensuring client satisfaction and profitability
- To assist in writing bids and proposals.
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
- Experience of two or more of: IT Strategy; Enterprise Architecture or Infrastructure Architecture; IT Sourcing; managing large IT change/transformation programmes; IT Optimisation/IT service strategy/delivery
- You should be working as a Senior Management Consultant or Manager in an established management consultancy or major IT services firm
- Be fully mobile to stay at client location for up to 3 nights per week.
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above and are currently based in the UK, with UK consulting experience.
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS!
Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
Please apply to Sheila Bradbury, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6160-SB2
To see our full list of career opportunities, please visit our Job Vacancies page.