£65,000 - c£90,000 + bonus + benefits
IT Management Consultants to work closely with the C-suite as trusted advisors
Our client is an award winning, high growth IT strategy and IT advisory management consultancy. Their success comes from investment in the team and in providing exceptional advisory and consultancy services. Areas of capability include IT strategy, operating model, sourcing, architecture, technology transformation and optimisation. They work across all business sectors with a truly impressive client list and exceptional levels of repeat business.
Sourcing plays a vital role in rapidly achieving more efficient, more effective operations, with greater strategic reach and increased business impact. Our client has an increased demand for these skills to help clients to understand current market trends, what suppliers are offering in the next evolution of sourcing propositions and what that means to their organisation.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide consulting solutions across end to end sourcing lifecycle:
- Develop evidence-based sourcing strategies that align to organisational goals and imperatives
- Execute rigorous, but lean sourcing implementation programmes including drafting and negotiating effective contracts
- Deliver input and advice to help clients remediate problems and maximise value from established key supplier relationships
- Work closely with procurement and business functions at clients to clearly define and execute sourcing strategies
- Assess target function effectiveness including processes and baseline data to understand gaps to best practices and develop procurement strategies
- Manage execution of sourcing strategies including supplier engagement during RFI/ RFP processes and supporting supplier negotiations
- Create and deliver senior CxO level presentations throughout the consulting engagements.
Salary and package:
Salaries in the range £65,000 – c£90,000 + generous performance related bonuses + benefits
Location and mobility:
The office is in The City of London but Consultants can have a home base anywhere in the UK and will be expensed accordingly. You must be fully mobile and willing to stay at client locations for 2 nights per week, or visit the London office, as required.
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
- Have worked as an IT Management Consultant in an established IT management consultancy practice
- Experience across the breadth of the following disciplines: Sourcing Strategy, Supplier Selection, Contract Development/Management, Contract Negotiation, Exit and Transition Readiness, Sourcing Effectiveness and Optimisation, Public Procurement, Commercial Management, Supplier Consolidation, Benchmarking, Business Case Development.
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above and have current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Sheila Bradbury, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6160-SB.
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
To see our full list of career opportunities, please visit our Job Vacancies page.