£65,000-£90,000 + bonus + benefits
Exceptional openings for talented IT Management Consultants in award-winning high growth firm
Our client is an award winning, high growth IT strategy and IT management consultancy. Their success comes from investment in the team and in providing exceptional advisory and consultancy services. Areas of capability include IT strategy, operating model, data, sourcing, architecture, technology transformation and optimisation. They work across all business sectors with a truly impressive client list and exceptional levels of repeat business.
Our client offers an exceptional culture and fast track career progression and promotion potential. You will have the opportunity to thrive in a supportive environment with exciting and fulfilling career development. Employees have independence, empowerment and influence – making it a fantastic place to work.
As a result of their continued expansion, they are seeking IT Management Consultants at Senior Consultant and Principal Consultant levels to join their fast-growing Data Transformation practice.
This exciting area focusses on data as a change and transformation enabler in a business and how the CIO can support that. This practice will therefore typically work with the IT function engaging with Board level stakeholders e.g. CFO, COO, Head of Risk/Compliance etc
As such candidates will have a technology background but demonstrate clear understanding and experience in the value of data to business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Advise on all aspects of Data Management/Business Intelligence strategy and transformation
- Scoping and delivering complex strategic IT enabled change programmes helping organisations to achieve their strategic goals
- Acting as a trusted advisor to IT and the business advising on transition of business processes, systems and data
- Helping to drive change by fostering a collaborative culture across technology and business.
Salary and package:
Base salaries in the range £65,000 – £90,000 + generous performance related bonuses + benefits
Location and mobility:
The office is in The City of London but Consultants can have a home base anywhere in the UK and will be expensed accordingly. You must be fully mobile and willing to stay at client locations for two nights per week and also visit the London office, as required.
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
- Worked as an IT Management Consultant in an established IT management consultancy practice: could now be client side or independent
- Has shaped and led the Data Management transformation life cycle, from concept and strategy visualisation, Data Architecture, Operating Model definition and subsequent agile data transformationEC3P 3DQ
- Experience of securing and managing high level stakeholder support for proposed actions with associated relationship management skills
- Experience of defining Data Governance models for complex change.
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above and have current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Sheila Bradbury, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6160-SB.
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
To see our full list of career opportunities, please visit our Job Vacancies page.