Sorry, this job is no longer available
Exceptional openings for talented IT Management Consultants in award-winning high growth firm
Our client is an award winning, high growth IT strategy and IT management consultancy. Their success comes from investment in the team and in providing exceptional advisory and consultancy services. Areas of capability include IT strategy, operating model, sourcing, architecture, technology transformation and optimisation. They work across all business sectors with a truly impressive client list and exceptional levels of repeat business.
As a result of their continued expansion, they are seeking IT Management Consultants at Senior Consultant and Principal Consultant levels. You review the client’s current technology, services, processes, standards and roadmaps to provide a baseline. Taking a client value and needs based approach covering value added assurance and architectural review, you will identify risks & issues, working to build, justify & approve the business case for mitigation recommendations and then deliver the proposed change.
Other responsibilities will include:
- You will enable companies to develop and realise their vision in the context of current and future markets, digital futures and technology by mapping technology vison, strategy, architecture and roadmaps.
- Impose innovation processes and disciplines including elements such as fail fast methodologies
- Assisting clients in formulating their technology strategy and providing an authoritative point of view on emerging technology trends
Our client offers an exceptional culture and fast track career progression and promotion potential. You will have the opportunity to thrive in a supportive environment with exciting and fulfilling career development. Employees have independence, empowerment and influence – making it a fantastic place to work.
Salary and package:
Salaries in the range £65,000 – c£90,000 + generous performance related bonuses + benefits
Location and mobility:
The office is in The City of London but Consultants can have a home base anywhere in the UK and will be expensed accordingly. You must be fully mobile and willing to stay at client locations for 2 nights per week and visit the London office, as required.
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
- Have worked as an IT Management Consultant in an established IT management consultancy practice or major IT services firm: could now be client side or independent
- Very good understanding and experience of enterprise architecture and associated methodologies eg Zachman, Togaf
- Experienced in developing a variety of IT operating models and associated IT organisational design
- Able to effectively communicate the implications of complex technical concepts to senior, non-technical audiences. A passion and commitment to New Technologies and a drive to influence the way these are evolving and delivered.
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above and have current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Sheila Bradbury, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6160-SB.
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.