**April 2021 ACTIVE HIRING**
Exceptional openings for talented senior IT Management Consultants in award-winning, high growth CIO advisory firm
Our client is a boutique, high growth and thriving CIO advisory and IT strategy firm that makes an impact with a diverse range of major well-known organisations, across sector, in the UK and Europe.
They are seeking an IT Management Consultant with expertise in Enterprise Architecture.
They have the skills and experience of the larger consulting firms whilst being able to operate in a much more agile and flexible manner. They provide a truly independent client offering and working closely with key stakeholders, they encourage organisations to take a strategic view of options: their collaborative approach represents a powerful consulting proposition and has been recognised in recent years by the winning of multiple prestigious awards.
Their service offerings are across five practices – Strategy, Sourcing, Technology and Architecture, Transformation and Service Integration & Operational Excellence.
They have an exceptional culture evidenced by a very high retention rate, which puts their consultants at the heart of everything they do. Everyone in the firm has the opportunity to get involved and have a say in how they develop and grow, to take responsibility and they don’t place timelines or ceilings on progression.
These newly created openings are within the expanding Technology and Architecture practice.
Job responsibilities of the IT Management Consultant:
• Own and lead the delivery of an organisation’s strategic architectural vision across their application, information, infrastructure and security domains
• Analyse future and current IT environments to understand potential deficiencies and gaps in capabilities
• In collaboration with client EA and IT teams, build out roadmaps necessary to transition and transform to the future state architecture
• Provide technical insight and assurance to complex technology enabled transformation programmes
• Facilitate the creation of governance, assurance and standards to guide client EA decision making
Salary and package:
Base salaries in the range £75,000 – £95,000 + generous performance related bonuses + benefits
Location and mobility:
The office is in The City of London but Consultants can work from a home base anywhere in the UK. Post lockdown, you will need to be mobile as required and willing to stay at client locations for up to 3 days/week.
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
• Must have recently worked as an IT Management Consultant in an established management consultancy practice or major IT services firm
• Knowledge and understanding of frameworks and methodologies such as TOGAF, Zachman and ArchiMate
• Have extensive experience in one or more technical architecture domains in both agile and more traditional environments
• Have the ability to quickly assimilate business knowledge to apply in developing technology roadmaps
• Demonstrate an understanding of industry and technology trends to assist clients in developing strategic vision
• Able to support the development of business case justifications and cost benefit analysis for initiatives
• Have commercial acumen in presenting business cases for change to both IT and non-IT stakeholders
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above. Visa sponsorship may be available.
Please apply to Sheila Bradbury, in strictest confidence, quoting reference 6042-SB:
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.