An exceptional opening for a talented IT Management Consultant in an award-winning strategic CIO advisory firm.
Our client is a boutique, high growth and thriving CIO advisory and IT strategy firm.
- They make an impact with an exceptional client base, a diverse range of major well-known organisations, across sector, in the UK and Europe.
- They have the skills and experience of the larger consulting firms whilst being able to operate in a much more agile and flexible manner. They provide a truly independent client offering.
- Working closely with key stakeholders, they encourage organisations to take a strategic view of innovative and leading edge options.
- Their exceptional capability has been recognised in recent years by the winning of multiple prestigious awards.
- Their service offerings are across five practices – Strategy, Sourcing, Technology and Architecture, Transformation and Service Integration & Operational Excellence.
This is a newly created opening for an IT management consultant with expertise in Enterprise Architecture, Applications Architecture or Infrastructure Architecture within the expanding Technology and Architecture practice.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Own and lead the delivery of an organisation’s strategic architectural vision across their application, information, infrastructure or security domains
- Analyse future and current IT environments to understand potential deficiencies and gaps in capabilities
- In collaboration with client EA and IT teams, build out roadmaps necessary to transition and transform to the future state architecture
- Provide technical insight and assurance to complex technology enabled transformation programmes
- Facilitate the creation of governance, assurance and standards to guide client EA decision making
- Exceptional team spirit and open inclusive culture evidenced by very low staff turnover
- Experienced and very high calibre colleagues
- Established great clients and leading edge innovative projects
- Keep up to date with the latest thinking on emerging technologies
- Play an active role in shaping a fast-growing organisation.
- Fast track career growth
- Will have recently worked as an IT Management Consultant in an established management consultancy practice or the consulting part of a major IT services firm. We will also consider those from an interim background who have gained relevant experience aligned to large, complex programmes of work
- Have extensive experience in one or more technical architecture domains e.g. Enterprise Architecture, Applications Architecture or Infrastructure Architecture
- Knowledge and understanding of a variety of current and future technologies and innovations and how they may impact different organisations/industries including infrastructure, enterprise applications and hosting services
- Experience in developing business cases, technology roadmaps, business and technical requirements and translating them into technical designs and services
- Knowledge and understanding of frameworks and methodologies such as TOGAF, Zachman and ArchiMate
- Demonstrate an understanding of industry and technology trends to assist clients in developing strategic vision
Location and mobility:
The office is in the City of London, but Consultants can work from a home base anywhere in the UK visiting client sites as required.
Salary and package:
Base salaries in the range £75,000 – £95,000 + generous performance related bonuses + benefits
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
We can only accept job applications from UK based candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above and have the current Right to Work in the UK without sponsorship.
Please apply to Sheila Bradbury, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6042-SB