Sorry, this job is no longer available
Entrepreneurial opportunity with £150k earnings potential in an IT/ CIO Advisory consulting firm.
This is an opportunity for an ambitious, entrepreneurial, senior level IT consulting leader to join a well-established, successful and fast growing IT consulting firm with a clear vision and ambitious plans for further expansion. Currently c£5m in revenue, they have an impressive client base and work with CIOs to provide leading edge advice and transformation from IT strategy to target operating model to IT architecture and change implementation.
They seek an experienced and impressive senior consultant to help expand the business.
The role holder will:
- Win IT strategy, architecture and transformation consultancy projects
- Oversee delivery of these projects (which will be delivered by the consulting team)
- Build client relationships within an already existing client base
- Develop thought leadership and “Points of View” of interest to the CIO community
- Contribute to marketing and proposition development initiatives including their seminars, CIO dinners etc
The role will involve selling CIO advisory/ IT consulting propositions into an existing contact list, supported by effective marketing: while it is highly likely that the right candidate will have good network there is not a prerequisite for a “black book”.
Remuneration will include base salary, plus utilisation bonus, plus a generous sales bonus. There is also an opportunity to earn equity in the business and share in any future capital event.
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
- Recent experience as a permanent employee at a senior level in an established IT consulting practice or SI employer – you may currently be a CIO or similar in a corporate environment but you must have had previous consulting experience and be experienced in selling consulting engagements
- Cutting edge experience at CIO level delivering IT strategy, architecture and change assignments deploying innovative and emerging technology solutions
- Proven track record in selling IT consulting assignments
- Wholly mobile, although there is a current work focus in the South East
We can only accept applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above and have current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Jonathan Ross, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6078-JR2
WE REPLY TO ALL APPLICATIONS!
Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.