Sorry, this job is no longer available
Key P/L consultancy sales and solutions role with equity and Board potential at highly regarded Banking IT Management Consultancy
Our client is a highly regarded mid-sized Financial Services management and IT consultancy with ambitious plans for growth and diversification. They deploy industry subject matter experts to deliver transformational change with some of the world’s largest banks and financial institutions.
This newly created IT consultancy sales and solutioning role will play a key part in this growth and as such will offer equity and board potential. Reporting to a Board Director you will have responsibility for shaping and selling IT consultancy engagements focussed on infrastructure especially IT optimisation, legacy debt, data centre modernization, cloud, SIAM and data management.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Client Solution development
- P&L responsibility for assignments across all aspects of client engagement
- Delivering £3m-£5m revenues through sales and delivery with 15-20% utilization
- Thought leadership and proposition development.
This influential role offers considerable career development potential including a Board appointment.
Location and Mobility
London-based and low travel but occasional overnight trips required.
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
- IT consulting or IT solutions background with a focus on Cloud/infrastructure
- Experience selling and shaping IT transformation engagements
- Depth of experience and contacts in Financial services
- In depth understanding of key drivers shaping the banking and financial services industry.
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above and have current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Chris Sale, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6172-CS.
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
To see our full list of career opportunities, please visit our Job Vacancies page.