Sorry, this job is no longer available
Exceptional openings for talented Management Consultants in award-winning high growth IT consulting firm
Our client is an award winning, high growth IT strategy and IT advisory management consultancy. Their success comes from investment in the team, typically high calibre IT management consultants and in providing exceptional advisory and consultancy services. Areas of capability include IT strategy, operating model, sourcing, architecture, technology transformation and optimisation. They work across all business sectors with a truly impressive client list and exceptional levels of repeat business.
As a result of their continued expansion they are seeking talented IT Strategy and Advisory Management Consultants who are keen to develop and grow their career and work across the most challenging and exciting engagements.
Our client’s office is in London but candidates can live and be based anywhere in the UK and will need to travel to their UK wide clients as required.
- To deliver client assignments with high commercial impact, technical complexity and/or a strategy focus
- To manage teams on larger assignments
- To assist in writing bids and proposals and support business development and marketing
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
- Experience of two or more of: IT Strategy; Enterprise Architecture or Infrastructure Architecture; IT Sourcing; managing large IT change/transformation programmes; IT Optimisation/IT service strategy/IT service integration
- You should preferably have experience as a IT Management Consultant in an established management consultancy or major IT services firm
- Be fully mobile to stay at client location anywhere in the UK for up to 3 nights per week.
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above and are currently based in the UK, with UK consulting experience.
Please apply to Sheila Bradbury, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6160-SB3
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS!
Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
To see our full list of career opportunities, please visit our Job Vacancies page.