To £50,000 - £70,000
This is an exciting time to join the internal business consulting division of a major banking group which is going through very large change activity – they wish to hire a number of people at Consultant level. The roles will take responsibility for development and implementation of internal client projects and offer a unique opportunity to define and deliver the Group’s change and transformation goals.
The roles will involve:
- Business process reengineering and improvements; ranging from short term projects to address process deficiencies, plus definition and delivery of process models to support new product and business launches;
- Organisational and structural definition, aligned to corporate and local operating models;
- Acting as a liaison with business and client teams: working with all functional areas to understand their business needs, plus liaise with IT to propose and implement solutions
- Management of small teams and responsibility for project deliverables
These are low travel roles so will appeal to consultants that are keen to enhance their work/ life balance.
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
- Experience of delivery of business change/ transformation consulting with a large management consulting firm
- Experience of retail banking, or business/ corporate banking
- Experience of solving complex business problems and translating these into clear action plans
- Understanding of basic drivers for cost management and impact of processes and systems changes on costs.
- Educated to degree level
Salary/Package: To £50,000 – £70,000
We can only accept applications from candidates with a current Right to Work in the UK AND are based here or have firm plans to relocate to the UK.
To apply, please submit your CV, in strictest confidence, to Jonathan Ross, quoting reference: 5671-JPR.
All applications will be replied to! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.