Sorry, this job is no longer available
A key role for an experienced HR consulting professional
Our client is a highly regarded boutique consulting firm with an impressive track record of delivering sustainable improvement to a comprehensive blue chip client base.
They are further developing their HR consulting capability, fully integrated with their broader consulting proposition.
They take time to understand the culture and business drivers of their clients, enabling them to design core processes that create value through better management performance, a highly motivated work force, speedier communication and shared goals.
The HR consulting division works globally across a range of business sectors and in tandem with other practice groups, to develop and deliver work allied to HR strategy, organisational design and development, pay and reward, employee relations, workforce planning, management performance and talent management.
The emphasis of this HR Consulting Director role is on organisational design, pay and reward and employee relations. Your focus will be on developing and delivering work through the proposition/development of programmes to transform organisational structures; review reward structures to improve the effectiveness of remuneration frameworks; manage the rapport between leadership teams and their staff to create a better working environment.
The Director will work across a wide range of sectors including but not limited to construction, nuclear, automotive, aerospace & defence, infrastructure, manufacturing, healthcare and chemicals.
- Selling work, business development and account relationship management
- Programme delivery across multiple work streams
- Provision of strategic and business expertise
- Contribution to the firm’s business and leadership
- The firm’s record of building and maintaining fantastic client relationships at all levels
- A supportive, collaborative and nurturing culture: the opportunity to influence the future direction of the company
- A self-directed career model
- An ambitious firm with low attrition
- A hybrid working model largely influenced by client preference
- High impact engagement with client staff to ensure rapid and effective results
- Will have experience of leading and managing blue chip clients within a management consulting firm (experience as a freelance consultant will also be considered if relationship management and winning new consulting business is a key strength)
- Experience in a line HR role, as a Business Partner, with subject matter expertise in organisational design, employee relations and/or pay and reward together with experience in HR consulting.
- Have the ability and drive to develop new business in a competitive, professional services environment and be able to maintain and build relationships with clients
- The personal credibility to work with C-level executives
- Have experience of line management and leadership whilst happy to be ‘hands on’
- Will be a collaborative leader, able to create great relationships and be comfortable working autonomously or as part of an integrated team
- Will have an impressive academic record including a good degree from a leading university
Location and mobility:
The business has offices in the UK & internationally: you will have the flexibility to live anywhere in the UK and WFH but must be prepared to travel on occasion as required.
Salary and package:
Base salary of £120,000 – c.£150,000 + bonus and benefits package
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above, are based in the UK and have the current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Sheila Bradbury, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 61081-SB.