Sorry, this job is no longer available
As one of the most respected and innovative services and outsourcing players our well positioned client is seeking a top calibre Consulting Director to play a key and influential leadership role in their high visibility business consulting arm.
Reporting to the European Head of Consulting this role will take leadership of the well established Manufacturing sector across UK and Europe with responsibility for business development, client leadership, revenue growth, innovation and proposition development and engagement delivery.
With an impressive client base this prestigious opportunity is recommended for highly ambitious individuals seeking significant career growth and the potential to make a real contribution in an entrepreneurial, fast moving, high growth environment.
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
- Deep expertise in the manufacturing sector including thought leadership, innovation, current trends, contacts etc.
- Deep sales and broader business development credentials
- Consultancy practice leadership including revenue ownership, business growth and proposition development.
- Currently/recently employed by an established consultancy firm/practice
- Business facing but with experience of the technology and outsourcing landscape
- Degree qualified
- Wholly mobile
We can only accept applications from candidates with a current Right to Work in the UK without restriction across Europe.
Please apply to Chris Sale, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6015-CS.
ALL APPLICATIONS WILL BE REPLIED TO! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.