Sorry, this job is no longer available
Our client is the medium-sized business consulting practice of one of the world’s most respected IT and outsourcing businesses. With c300 consultants the business is flexible, high growth and entrepreneurial and operates across Europe from the London European Head office. Consultancy plays a key and influential role in the business.
Reporting to the European VP of Consulting this role involves responsibility for business development, client leadership, revenue growth, innovation and proposition development and engagement delivery. You will take leadership of the well-established and thriving Life Sciences sector with a focus on UK, Germany and Switzerland but also including clients in other countries. The role will lead a small experienced team and work closely with the European Consultancy practice leaders and the European business leadership.
Our client has an impressive client base and this is an exceptional opening for an ambitious and experienced Life Sciences Consulting professional to lead a key business sector and play an influential role in the broader European consulting practice.
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
- Deep consultancy expertise in the Life Sciences sector including evidence of thought leadership, innovation, current trends, contacts etc.
- Sales and client management/client development experience
- Consultancy practice leadership including revenue ownership, business growth and proposition development.
- Currently/recently employed by an established consultancy firm or in a major systems integration/ITO business
- Business facing but with experience of technology/systems integration and outsourcing
- Degree qualified
- Wholly mobile
We can only accept applications from candidates with a current Right to Work in Europe and based in the UK or Germany.
To apply, please submit your CV, in strictest confidence, to Chris Sale using the application button below.
All applications will be replied to! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.