£100,000-£110,000 base plus benefits and bonus
A Director level role for an IT and Business Operations Enterprise Architect to provide delivery assurance on large scale programmes
This is an excellent opportunity for a Director level Enterprise Architect to join a major technology and business transformation consultancy.
The role holder will join a new team of senior level Enterprise Architects who will provide delivery assurance on large scale complex business and technology transformation programmes. This is a key role that will ensure deals are deliverable from a technical and commercial perspective. Interfacing at the most senior levels of the organisation, the role holder will provide vital input into the deliverability of programmes at bid/ presales stage, and during the programme delivery process.
All programmes will involve both technology and business transformation, so candidates must be able to demonstrate experience of working as part of large and complex programmes.
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
· Deep Enterprise Architecture experience on large scale IT enabled business change programmes.
· Experience in providing delivery assurance on both technology and business transformation programmes – please note if your experience is pure IT architecture (and does not include business, people and process transformation) this role is not a fit.
· Background: experience working for a consulting firm or outsource provider in a client facing delivery role (this could be earlier in your career – you may now be working for a large corporate).
· Considerable experience in at least one of the following verticals: public sector, telco, utilities, insurance, retail banking.
· Certified in at least one major Architecture framework (TOGAF or similar).
· Degree level qualification as a minimum education requirement.
· Wholly mobile to work at client site across UK.
· Please note: if your recent career has been predominantly interim or contract in recent years, we will not be able to accept your application.
We can only accept applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above and have current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Jonathan Ross, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6097-JR
WE REPLY TO ALL APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.