Sorry, this job is no longer available
Exceptional opportunity for a senior level Transformation Programme Director to join a highly successful outsourcing and transformation provider.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a major outsourcing and business transformation company: a highly successful organisation which has enjoyed sustained growth in recent years. As a result of continued expansion, our client seeks an experienced Transformation Programme Director to lead the delivery of large scale digital transformation programmes covering business process and technology.
This role will involve:
- Taking ownership of major programmes in one or more sectors, taking the business vision of the client and shaping the solution, leading the business change team and working with internal and external stakeholders and third parties to define and deliver the result.
- These transformation programmes typically “change the whole business”. This will mean changing the business model of the client organisation and transformation of people, processes, technology and digital. As a result, there will be a significant change in the overall operating model of the client’s business; or for a large multi-national, a significant part of it.
- These are large scale complex transformation programmes, and will lead a portfolio involving multiple suppliers, to be a cohesive single, multi-faceted transformation.
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
- Programme delivery experience, involving shaping and leading multi-year, transformational programmes across operating model, people, process, technology
- Experience in digital transformation including digital products and platforms
- Leadership: experience of successfully leading large scale transformation programmes in the last 5 years.
- Background: experience working for a consulting firm or outsource provider in a client facing delivery role (this could be earlier in your career – you may now be working for a large corporate in a transformation leadership role).
- Some experience in the Public sector, ideally Local Authority
- Wholly mobile to work at client site across UK.
We can only accept applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above and with a current Right to Work in the UK.
To apply, please submit your CV, in strictest confidence, to Jonathan Ross quoting reference: 6082-JR.
WE REPLY TO ALL APPLICATIONS!
Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.