£40,000-£70,000 plus benefits
Our client is an expanding business and digital transformation consulting practice and part of a very highly regarded global IT and services business. With an impressive heritage of thought leadership and excellence in business change, BI/analytics and digital transformation they work collaboratively with clients to help them achieve their goals.
The team is growing rapidly and an opportunity has arisen for several ambitious business consultants, with a track record of career growth, to join the Digital Transformation and Change Team at various levels. These key client delivery focussed roles, operating at the intersection of people, process and technology, and working across sector will also provide the opportunity to contribute to sales and business development, thought leadership and proposition development.
An exceptional client base is focussed on the South East but assignments could be elsewhere in the UK.
Career progression within this expanding practice is excellent: our client will not hire anyone without the clear expectation of the potential for further career growth and promotion.
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
- Involvement in designing and delivering complex business change programmes
- Experience of technology enabled business consulting/transformation including some digital/e-commerce component
- Clear evidence of employer stability and career growth
- Some experience as management consultant within a leading recognised consulting firm/practice
- Mobile: able to be at UK client site as required
We can only accept applications from candidates based in the UK with a current Right to Work in the UK for any employer.
Please apply to Chris Sale, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6019-CS
ALL APPLICATIONS WILL BE REPLIED TO! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.