Sorry, this job is no longer available
Our client is an expanding digital strategy and transformation consulting practice and part of a very highly regarded, high growth global IT and services business. With an impressive heritage of thought leadership and excellence in digital transformation and business change, and they work collaboratively with clients to help them achieve their goals. The business is small enough that everyone has the opportunity to make a mark and it is free of the bureaucracy of larger firms.
A new opening has been created: a fantastic opportunity for a Target Operating Model Consultant to join the Digital Strategy Transformation team and carve out a new role at the forefront of the Digital landscape.
Candidates will be experienced consultants from leading management consultancies, and will have a demonstrable track record in developing and tailoring target operating models to individual clients across a range of industries. Experience with the following is of particular interest:
- Business operating model design
- Organisation governance and design
- Leadership level engagement on business strategy and change
- Benefits/value realisation modelling
- Process mapping
- Designing operational objectives
- Culture and management practices
- Talent strategy
- Understanding and involvement in business development processes
Most client work will be in London and the south east but candidates must be prepared to travel within the UK where required. There are opportunities for working on market defining engagements and enjoying career progression within this growing strategic division. This role also provides the opportunity to work across industry sectors (particularly financial services, utilities and retail) and develop client accounts directly supporting sales efforts.
The role can be based in London or Reading, depending where the successful candidate lives.
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
- Substantial experience of business operating model design (please note, candidates with IT operating models experience only will not be considered a fit for this role)
- Background with a top 5 consultancy firm
- Good first degree as a minimum
We can only accept applications from candidates with a current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Jonathan Ross in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6042-JR
ALL APPLICATIONS WILL BE REPLIED TO!
Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.