£90,000-£110,000 plus bonus plus benefits
Newly created Digital Consulting role in an expanding Digital Strategy practice of a mid sized IT services business.
Our client is an expanding digital strategy and transformation consulting practice and part of a very highly regarded, high growth global IT and services business.
The Digital Strategy Team’s success is centred on understanding that the value any solution will bring is key. Helping clients to drive profitable growth and reducing costs are the most compelling reasons behind requests for their digital strategy offering. They recognise that an effective digital strategy can transform an organisation, driving growth from clients’ existing products and services and helping to grow revenue from new investments.
They now wish to hire a Director of Consulting, who will report into the Head of Practice, and exploit their range of offerings:
- Business value impact: where clients get a clear business case that spells out the value up front.
- Business imperatives: uncovering opportunities that exist in clients’ businesses to grow revenue, reduce costs and improve efficiency.
- Integration of digital & physical channels: help clients engage customers using the most appropriate channel – whether that happens to be digital or physical.
- Analytics across the enterprise: to make the right decisions about what matters most.
The role can be based in London or Reading, depending where the successful candidate lives.
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
- Previous experience of working within either a Strategy consulting firm, Big 5 consulting firm, boutique consulting company or within an internal strategy consulting team.
- Experience of consulting around Strategy & Transformation for different industries, combining technology and digital trends and innovation, with practical application.
- Business development/ proposition development experience.
- Team leadership experience.
- Good first degree as a minimum.
We can only accept applications from candidates with a current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Jonathan Ross in the strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6054-JR.
ALL APPLICATIONS WILL BE REPLIED TO!
Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.