Sorry, this job is no longer available
Key technology subject matter expert consulting role in leading outsourcing and services PLC
Our client is one of the most highly respected, expanding, leading edge outsourcing and services business with a consulting led delivery model which enables end to end integrated business transformation. Their growing digital capability is at the heart of this transformation, with major programmes where delivery of real business outcomes is critical.
- The Solution Architecture and Design practice plays a critical role in helping customers by bringing together business, technology and digital capability.
- As a result of continued growth and recent exciting client wins they seek a senior practice leader with experience across the technology agenda.
- They work on IT & Digital strategy and business/solution/technical architecture and design projects across sectors including public sector, financial services, utilities and telecoms
This is a career enhancing role in a vibrant and entrepreneurial culture with a business committed to its employees’ personal and career development.
The role requires travel and could be based from any one of a number of UK offices.
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
- Proven record in managing high value enterprise architecture and technology consulting programmes including digital strategy and architecture
- Recent experience in a leading IT services or technology consulting firm delivering assignments at scale
- Experience across the consulting and technology life cycle from presales to successful delivery
- Experience in one or more of the above sectors
- Wholly mobile across the UK
We can only accept applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above and have the current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Sheila Bradbury, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6093-SB.
WE REPLY TO ALL APPLICATIONS!
Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.