Sorry, this job is no longer available
A rare and exceptional opportunity for a subject matter expert in the digital sphere to build and lead the Digital Consulting practice in this very highly regarded, stable and growing IT services player, a preeminent global leader.
The role will lead the expertise and serve as the primary interface with client organisations and CxOs regarding all matters relating to digital platforms, interfaces and technologies, running teams across the UK/European region, from strategy to delivery.
The successful candidate will possess intricate knowledge of the digital landscape, including: eCommerce, mCommerce, Analytics, Big Data, Information Management, Cloud, Mobility, CRM, Customer Experience, Social Media etc
However, this is more than just digital thinking and strategy: the successful candidate will help clients to review and transform their businesses, strategies, operating models, processes and technology to accommodate the rapidly changing digital landscape
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a high calibre practice with the scale, business and technology credentials and innovative thinking to truly deliver client organisations into a new, digitally capable existence.
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
- Subject Matter Expertise in the Digital Environment, covering the technology areas mentioned above and proven experience in linking this to clients broader business strategies and operating models
- Business facing, with credibility at CxO level
- Proven business development and sales success
- Currently/recently in a senior manager role or above in a top rank brand name management consultancy employer
- Full, international mobility
We can only accept applications from candidates with a current Right to Work in the UK AND Europe without restriction.
Please apply to Chris Sale in strictest confidence, quoting reference 6017
ALL APPLICATIONS WILL BE REPLIED TO! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.