Sorry, this job is no longer available
A revolutionary customer strategy consultancy underpinned by unique technology and data insights
Our client is a revolutionary Customer Strategy Consultancy with a unique Customer Behaviour software platform.
- 2021 saw unprecedented growth and 2022 a push to “scale at pace”
- Working with leading UK brands including leading names in financial services and retail
- Unique capability to enhance customer experience and customer growth working across technology, data analytics and customer strategy
- Leadership and expertise across the end-to-end marketing process, from insight and strategy to execution and optimisation
- Innovative techniques that use company data to better inform decision-making, improve marketing investments, and automate processes
- A well-established and highly successful firm with 40+ employees
As a result of this growth, they are seeking to fill this new key role of Customer Strategy Consulting Director, reporting to the CEO:
- As Customer Strategy Consulting Director, you will play a lead role in growing the business and work closely with senior stakeholders in the firm and across clients to win business with new accounts as well as developing and extending existing relationships
- You will sell, lead and deliver consulting projects that provide strategic insight and plans that identify and enhance customer experience and clients’ strategic commercial growth opportunities.
- You’ll use your commercial acumen to understand and respond to their priorities, developing a deep understanding of their challenges and opportunities
- You and the team will support the definition and delivery of the client’s customer experience, retention and growth strategy and ensure it aligns to wider business strategy and has realisable benefit
- You will work with the Client/Account Partners to achieve significant commercial value for clients, maximise the relationship with client stakeholder teams and drive commercial value
- A newly created and varied role with a real opportunity to shape the scope of the post and future of the business
- Not just strategy: a real opportunity to make an impact in the growth of leading brands
- Exceptional career opportunity in a high growth firm seeking future leaders
- Genuinely unique client proposition using unique data to provide exceptional strategic customer insight
- Deep expertise in several of: customer experience, customer behaviour, customer strategy, customer growth and related data insights
- Recent experience as a senior and experienced management consultant gained in an established major management consulting firm or boutique
- Some experience in management consultancy sales and business development and keen to develop this expertise
- Ideally recent experience in retail OR retail financial services
- Good degree
Location and mobility:
Central London office and flexible working is both available and encouraged.
Salary and package:
£90,000-£110,000 plus bonus plus benefits
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above, are based in the UK and have current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Chris Sale, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6089-CS