Sorry, this job is no longer available
Exceptional senior management consultants for global team shaping and delivering leading edge CX solutions across sectors
Our client’s global consulting and service integration practice is a key component of how they deliver additional value to their clients, employing exceptional and experienced management consultants. Using their collective industry insight, technology expertise and management consulting know-how, they partner with enterprises worldwide to deliver integrated end-to-end IT and digitally enabled CX and CRM business transformation services.
They are a high growth, innovative business offering exceptional consulting careers to talented management consultants keen to work on cutting edge assignments
They now seek experienced business facing CRM and Customer Experience Management Consultants to support business development, design and shape value propositions and lead the delivery of multiple workstreams to establish digital ecosystems that will build connections between people, departments and adjacent industries.
Our client is seeking management consultants within commuting distance of their London Head Office but able to work with clients across the UK and occasionally Europe.
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
- Recent experience at Manager level or above as a management consultant in a UK management consultancy or major IT services employer
- An understanding of the disruptive impact Mobile, Social, Cloud and Big Data has on customers and organisations
- Experience of delivering large scale transformation projects covering at least two of the following functional areas: Sales/Marketing Transformation, Sales/Marketing Effectiveness, Customer Service, Lead to Order, Contact Centre Operations, Trade Promotions Management, Sales/Marketing Operations, Channel Management
- Have sector experience in at least two of the following: Financial Services, Capital Markets, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Retail, Utilities or Travel, Tourism and Hospitality
- Must have a degree
- Must be fully mobile across the UK and occasionally, Continental Europe.
You will be self-motivated, a team player, thrive on challenge and have the personal gravitas to make an impact.
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above and have current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Sheila Bradbury, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6153-SB5.
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS!
Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
To see our full list of career opportunities, please visit our Job Vacancies page.
We also have other vacancies in Business Transformation