Urgent 6 month contract requirement for automotive industry specialist to join expanding consulting firm on a prestige project.
- An established and highly regarded international consulting firm offering a unique blend of performance improvement and the effective engagement and development of people
- A strong order book for 2024 and an excellent pipeline of prospective business
- Both internally and externally, high levels of employee engagement are the foundation of their consulting business
A recent high profile win with an exceptional business in the automotive sector has created an urgent need for several Senior Consultants to:
- Build and manage integrated new product manufacturing plans across cross-functional engineering teams employing a top down approach
- Mentor and train staff within the central planning and project management function
You will work as part of the consulting firm’s exceptional team embedded within their client.
There is the possibility of a move to a permanent role on expiry of the contract.
- These are high profile and challenging roles in a rapidly growing consulting firm
- Join a first-rate consulting team and empowering “people first” culture
- Make a mark on in a high impact engagement with client staff to ensure rapid and effective results
- Immediate start!
- Must have proven experience in the automotive industry
- Will have considerable knowledge of the planning of new vehicle manufacturing, using a top down approach, combined with a strong understanding of the engineering aspects of the task
- Be capable of coaching the team
- Must also have proven project/programme management skills:
- Developing, building and managing integrated project plans
- Tools proficiency in MS-Project, P6 or similar
Location and mobility:
This assignment requires on site working at the client’s facility in central England.
Salary and package:
Up to £120,000 equivalent annual salary, pro rata, including expenses.
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above, are based in the UK and have the current Right to Work in the UK
Please apply to Sheila Bradbury, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6121C-SB.