Sorry, this job is no longer available
Exceptional role growing the Financial Services consulting practice of this prestigious firm
This key newly-created sales and business development focussed role within a highly regarded major global management consulting firm will define and grow a new financial services consulting practice area. It will build on existing deep firm-wide capability and an exceptional global client base but with a significant opportunity to grow the UK business. They are therefore seeking a top tier individual with exceptional experience.
Our client is mid-sized in the UK, with considerable strength in its cross sector consulting services lines including strategy, finance and regulatory, digital, operations and technology, which it seeks to build on in this key growth mandate. Clients will be secured through development of existing global relationships and acquisition of new business.
This new role will own this new practice area and responsibilities will include:
- Defining the sector focus, propositions and go to market approach
- Leading business development, gaining new business and managing client relationships
- Selling and delivering Financial Services management consultancy assignments
- Building the consulting team.
Personal and career development prospects are exceptional.
The role will report to the UK Managing Partner.
Salary and package
As to be expected of this key Partner role in addition to an attractive base salary a generous bonus will be on offer linked to revenue generation and other performance metrics plus benefits.
Location and mobility
Candidates could live anywhere in the UK provided they are wholly mobile to travel to the London office and to clients as required.
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
- Recent experience, as a Senior Director or Partner, within a recognised management consultancy practice
- Proven ability to sell and deliver management consultancy work in the UK Financial Services sector and an exceptional contact base
- Current, innovative and leading edge subject matter expertise
- Wholly mobile.
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above and have current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Chris Sale, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6176-CS.
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
To see our full list of career opportunities, please visit our Job Vacancies page.