Sorry, this job is no longer available
Key new sales and business development role in exciting SME high growth change and transformation consultancy.
Our client is a smaller but well established and highly regarded change and strategic transformation consultancy. Their core capability is working cross functionally i.e. HR, IT and operations, to prepare major organisations for significant change and embed it within their business. They work across sectors and from strategy, business case development and target operating model design to operational readiness and change implementation.
They are at the early stages of a plan to transform their own business with significant growth ambitions. As a result, they have created a new leadership role for an experienced management consultant with significant sales and business development experience to work closely with the Managing Director, reporting to him and supporting him on this journey.
Key features of the role:
- Win new business and respond to sales leads, working with a Business Development Executive and a Marketing colleague
- Develop and grow existing and dormant accounts
- Lead a portfolio of assignments and client projects
- Capability and people development
- Support the MD in all aspects of business growth
Salary and package:
In addition to a good base salary in the region £110,000- £130,000 there will be a generous bonus scheme and equity participation in due course.
Location and mobility:
Our client is based in West London. Candidate base location can be flexible but likely to be in Southern England and flexible to meet with the team and clients as required.
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
- An experienced management consultant with recent permanent employment at Senior Manager or Director level in an established management consulting firm
- Significant experience in selling and winning consulting work, with associated client management and development
- Have led and managed major change and transformation consulting assignments
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above and have current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Chris Sale, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6024-CS.
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.