Sorry, this job is no longer available
Key management consulting leadership role in successful & exciting growth, change and transformation consultancy
- A well-established and highly regarded boutique growth, organisational change and strategic transformation consultancy
- The firm is successful, expanding and well positioned for its next stage of significant expansion
- They work cross functionally to prepare high growth digital players, as well as brand name major PLCs, for significant high impact change and to embed it within their business.
- The firm works across sectors and from strategy, business case development and target operating model design to operational readiness and change implementation, with a focus on people.
They are at the early stages of a plan to upscale their own business with significant growth ambitions.
As a result, they have created a new leadership role as management consulting Director, seeking an experienced management consultant with significant sales and business development experience to work closely with the CEO and support him on this journey.
This hybrid role will work across sales, delivery, client consulting and business development.
- Work with the Marketing Manager to generate sales opportunities and actively initiate and win new business
- Develop and grow existing and dormant accounts
- Lead a portfolio of assignments and client projects
- Develop the consulting capability, thought leadership and people development
- Support the MD and work with the COO across all aspects of assignment delivery, business leadership and revenue growth
- A newly created post with the real opportunity to play a key role in shaping the business
- A successful and profitable consulting firm with exceptional clients
- Exciting and innovative market proposition: making a big impact quickly
- A high integrity business: supportive, transparent, empowering, doing the “right thing” with clients and staff
- Equity potential
- An experienced management consultant with recent employment at Senior Manager or Director level with an established consulting firm
- Broad experience, with established capability at CxO level, across strategy, business growth, transformation, organisational change and leadership development
- Expertise cross sector and across a range of businesses ideally including high growth digital disruptors as well as more established “brand name” clients
- Proven experience in sales and growing client accounts as well as delivery and broader practice development.
Location and mobility:
Our client has a flexible working model: applicants can be based anywhere in the UK and Work from Home but of course must be willing to fit with clients and be mobile as required in future.
Salary and package:
£110,000- £140,000 plus benefits plus bonus plus potential for equity participation in due course, upon proven contribution to the success of the business.
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above, are based in the UK and have the Right to Work in the UK without sponsorship.
Please apply to Chris Sale, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6073-CS.