Sorry, this job is no longer available
Drive growth in the UK business of this leading boutique European technology provider
- High growth niche provider of technology and implementation services
- Specialising in RPA and AI
- Operating in UK and Europe
- Blue chip and varied clients
We are seeking a Consulting Director to drive growth across the UK&I business.
You will play a key role in shaping and selling RPA and other Intelligent Automation solutions to clients across sectors but with a focus on Financial Services.
You will be a senior member of the European leadership Team
- Join a growing business at a key stage in its development
- Get stuff done: no bureaucracy or hierarchy in this mid-sized business
- Impressive brand name clients
- Nimble and fast track solutions for clients
- Must have experience in RPA including one or more of: UiPath, MS Power Platform or Celonis
- Experience selling consulting and technology services at Senior Manager or Director level
- Proven experience building and managing relationships with senior stakeholders (up to C-suite)
- Experience implementing automation and analytics technologies across different industry sectors including one or more of Financial Services, Automotive, Travel and Retail.
- Must have contacts and a network of decision maker buyers
Location and mobility:
Role could be based anywhere in the UK with travel as required.
Salary and package:
£130,000-£150,000 plus generous revenue-based commission of 10-20% plus equity potential
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above, are based in the UK and have the current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Chris Sale, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6107-CS.