Superb opportunity with a boutique, high growth consulting firm to sell, grow the business and shape its future.
- Well respected, firmly established, and rapidly growing boutique performance improvement management consulting firm.
- Their talented management consultants enable behavioural change leading to upskilling, performance improvement, operational excellence and the design and delivery of operational transformational solutions that bring tangible, competitive advantage.
- A track record of consulting excellence, successfully transforming companies across the globe by developing human talent and capability to achieve sustainable operational goals.
- Work across a wide range of business sectors and ‘big name’ accounts.
- A strong focus on personal and professional development.
- Sales and business development to secure both new clients and manage and grow the existing client portfolio with a focus on performance improvement and operational excellence consultancy.
- Responsible for sector diversification, helping to drive the business to its next stage of growth.
- Lead generation, proposals and milestone reviews are key responsibilities.
- As a key part of the leadership team contribute to the firm’s leadership and business direction.
- Reporting to the MD
- A dynamic and empowering environment
- A highly successful business on a clear growth strategy
- Real impact and results with exceptional clients
- Great variety of both work and clients
- Strong career progression offered to talented individuals with the potential for an equity shareholding.
- Must have a proven sales, client management and business development record (£1m+) gained within an established management consulting firm.
- Will have a real passion for selling people and performance transformation, typically coming from an Operational Excellence background.
- Will be a collaborative leader, able to create great relationships and be comfortable working autonomously or as part of an integrated team.
- Will have experience across a range of sectors including: Transport/Logistics IT services, Infrastructure, Buildings/Property Maintenance, Construction, Telecoms, Energy, Nuclear or Financial Services.
- Be entrepreneurial and creative in your approach.
- Wholly mobile with a valid UK driving license.
Location and mobility:
The office is in the Thames Valley and the Practice Director can be based anywhere in England. However, you will need to visit the Head Office at least once/month and client locations frequently as required.
Salary and package:
Base salary of circa £130,000 + generous commission OTE £215,000 (uncapped), bonus and benefits package. Equity potential.
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above, are based in the UK and have the Right to Work in the UK now and in the future without sponsorship
Please apply to Sheila Bradbury, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6112-SB