Sorry, this job is no longer available
Exceptional management consulting role growing the manufacturing consulting practice of this prestigious firm
This key newly-created sales and business development focussed role in a highly regarded global management consulting firm will define and grow a new manufacturing consulting practice area. It will build on existing deep capability and an exceptional client base. They are seeking a talented individual with clear Partner potential.
Our client is mid-sized in the UK, with considerable strength in its supply chain and operations practice which it seeks to extend into manufacturing consulting. Clients will be secured through development of existing relationships and acquisition of new business.
This new role will own this new practice area and responsibilities will include:
- Defining the sector focus, propositions and go to market approach
- Leading business development, gaining new business and managing client relationships
- Selling and delivering manufacturing supply chain and operations related management consultancy assignments, typically £1m+ per annum
- Building the consulting team
Personal and career development prospects are exceptional.
The role will report to the Partner responsible for Operations and Supply Chain services.
Salary and package
In addition to an attractive base salary a generous bonus will be on offer linked to revenue generation and other performance metrics plus benefits
Location and mobility
Candidates could live anywhere in the UK provided they are wholly mobile to travel to the London office and clients as required.
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
- Recent experience, as a Senior Manager or Director, within a recognised management consultancy practice
- Proven ability to sell and deliver management consultancy work in the UK manufacturing sector and current contacts therein (excluding automotive)
- Current subject matter expertise in supply chain and operations
- Wholly mobile
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above and have current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Chris Sale, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6166-CS2.
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
To see our full list of career opportunities, please visit our Job Vacancies page.