Sorry, this job is no longer available
Partner track role growing the Financial Services management consulting practice of this prestigious firm
This key newly-created leadership post within a highly regarded major global management consulting firm will play a key role in growing the UK financial services practice through sales, business development and delivering first class consulting projects. It will build on existing deep firm-wide capability and an exceptional global client base but with a significant opportunity to expand the UK business. Areas of opportunity include insurance, retail banking, commercial/wholesale banking or capital markets.
They are therefore seeking a top tier individual with exceptional experience and the clear capability for fast career progression to a Partner appointment.
Our client is mid-sized in the UK, with considerable strength in its cross sector consulting services lines including strategy, finance and regulatory, digital, operations and technology, which it seeks to build on in this key growth mandate. Clients will be secured through development of existing strong European and global relationships and acquisition of new business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Defining the sector focus, propositions and go to market approach
- Leading sales and business development, gaining new business and managing client relationships
- Delivering Financial Services management consultancy assignments
- Building the consulting team.
Personal and career development prospects are exceptional.
The role will report to the UK Managing Partner.
Salary and package
As to be expected of this key role in addition to an attractive base salary in the range £120,000 to £140,000 a generous bonus will be on offer linked to revenue generation and other performance metrics plus benefits.
Location and mobility
Candidates could live anywhere in the UK provided they are wholly mobile to travel to the London office and to clients as required.
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
- Recent experience, as a Senior Manager or Director, within a recognised management consultancy practice
- Proven ability to sell and deliver management consultancy work in the UK Financial Services sector with appropriate contacts. This could be insurance, retail FS, wholesale or capital markets as the firm has broad expertise and capability
- Current, innovative and leading edge subject matter expertise
- Wholly mobile.
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above and have current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Chris Sale, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6176-CS.
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
To see our full list of career opportunities, please visit our Job Vacancies page.