High growth consulting business, part of leading IT services and Outsourcing/Offshoring group firm, seeks experienced airlines expert consultant for strategic client facing role, reporting to the Head of Practice
This leading organisation has a track record of exceptional growth, secured through the provision of an integrated high value consulting capability to supplement its broader IT transformation offerings. Their client base is impeccable.
With a mandate to continue its growth strategy in 2014, they seek to extend their well established Consulting capability with the hire of an airline expert to play lead role in the growth of this area and the growth of a prestigious client relationship.
This position will be instrumental in the development of the capability, including knowledge and proposition development, broader business and client development, management & delivery of high profile technology enabled consulting projects and managing/influencing senior level stakeholders internally and externally.
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
• Management consulting background as a permanent employee within either a large or recognised boutique management consultancy.
• Airline industry experience.
• Hybrid business and IT Consulting track-record with particular experience in process improvement initiatives, operational strategy/business improvement, IT outsourcing and on/offshoring issues.
• Stakeholder relationship management (Build & sustain at C Level).
• Business development including proposition development, client relationship management, sales and supporting major SI wins
• Graduate with a recognised degree qualification
We can only accept applications from candidates with a current Right to Work in the UK.
To apply, please submit your CV, in strictest confidence, to Chris Sale using the application button below.
ALL APPLICATIONS WILL BE REPLIED TO! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.