£90,000 - £120,000 + bonus + benefits
A rare opportunity within a London based boutique consulting firm specialising in change management across the banking sector. This new role has been created to grow the established footprint at HSBC.
- A perfect opportunity for an ambitious banking account director to work across HSBC, leveraging existing contacts and establishing new ones to realise the account’s full potential.
- A relationship management orientated role, reporting to the CEO, combining business development, client management and the delivery of exceptional consulting projects.
- Our client works with some of the UK’s leading banks to deliver transformational and business critical change that takes them to a new level of performance.
- They are at an early stage of their development, with ambitious but realistic growth plans.
- The firm’s focus is on business transformation, change, operational effectiveness, performance improvement and compliance within the banking sector
This role brings a hybrid of top tier professional services work combined with the energy and passion of a young, high growth company.
Please check you have the following mandatory requirements before applying:
- Extensive working experience and contacts at HSBC.
- Proven track record of 3+ years of personally growing client accounts/sales in Financial Services.
- 10+ years’ experience in management consulting or related advisory work within Financial Services.
- Significant experience in producing successful client value propositions and developing client relationships.
- Sound programme and project delivery experience combined with a strong process excellence skill set.
- The ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels.
- Innovative and entrepreneurial with a passion for helping ambitious FS organisations to change, thrive and grow.
We can only accept applications from candidates with a current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply, in strictest confidence, to Sheila Bradbury at Prism Executive Recruitment quoting reference 5990-SB.
ALL APPLICATIONS WILL BE REPLIED TO!
Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.