Sorry, this job is no longer available
Key low travel leadership role in a growing boutique change management consulting firm. Part of a major global leader: the best of both worlds
A growing boutique international change management consulting firm focusing on people centred change: executive alignment, culture, organisational change, employee engagement. Exceptional client base and repeat business. Backed by the muscle and clients of a major global brand name B2B services group.
As Change Management Consulting Director, you will be a key member of the leadership team.
- You will have sales, client leadership and business development responsibilities.
- Also contributing to the broader development of the exceptional people in this vibrant firm.
- c50% of your time will be active client delivery developing change management consulting solutions for major international clients managing teams working across multiple projects.
- Leading client meetings, project management, developing communication strategies and presenting the latest thinking to clients.
- development and implementation of change initiatives, drive executive alignment and radical organisational change.
- develop change communications & employee engagement so that clients achieve their business results.
- Focus on people centred change management consulting: not IT or process consulting
- Exceptional impact with clients including the world’s leading brands
- Make a real contribution in a smaller specialist “challenger” consultancy
- Culture and values: fun, creative, informal, collaborative
- Great role in a growing firm
- International engagements but low travel!
- An experienced Senior Manager or Management Consulting Director: have led change management consulting teams and had a broader practice and people development role
- Recent experience as a management consultant in a leading management consulting firm or highly regarded boutique management consultancy
- Proven recent sales, client management and business development experience in a management consulting firm
- Strong academic background
- Deep experience in people centred change e.g. organisational design, employee communications & experience, culture change etc
Location and mobility:
Our client is based in London but is very flexible regarding its employees: you can be based anywhere in the UK but must be willing to travel to clients and Head Office occasionally as required.
Salary and package:
£120,000 to £140,000 plus bonus plus generous benefits including 30 days holiday!
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above and have current Right to Work in the UK without sponsorship
Please apply to Chris Sale, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6067-CS.