£100,000-£140,000 plus bonus and benefits package
Interfacing with existing and prospective clients across all sectors, your focus will on the Front Office, advising on and delivering transformative marketing, sales and customer experience solutions to include sales execution, channel optimisation and digital customer engagement.
To become truly customer-centric, companies need to effectively leverage digital technologies and transform their primary interface with prospective and existing customers through the Front Office.
Our client is seeking a number of senior people to join their Enterprise Transformation Practice. They will lead Business Change Teams, acting in a key engagement role with the client, defining, selling and delivering the complete solution to transform the sales, marketing and customer service dimensions of their business and operating models. They will have the ability to grasp the business vision and translate this into innovative ‘win-win’ transformation solutions, thereby positioning themselves as a ‘Trusted Advisor’.
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
- Significant recent experience of working for a recognised management consultancy firm as a permanent employee
- Experience in leading the sale and delivery of transformational programmes with a large downstream implementation element, ideally valued in excess of £20m
- Implementation experience of Sales, Marketing, Customer Services solutions such as: CRM, eCommerce, Marketing, Cloud, Digital Solutions
- Siginificant experience in proposal writing and business case development
- Experience of working with multi-national companies in multi-cultural environments
- A degree is mandatory
- Have strong business and commercial acumen; gravitas around executive management; customer focus; be comfortable dealing with ambiguity and complexity.
- You must be highly mobile, i.e. willing to work away from home 5 days/week
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above and have current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Sheila Bradbury, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6141-SB3.
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
To see our full list of career opportunities, please visit our Job Vacancies page.
To see other job opportunities in business transformation click here
To see other job opportunities in change management click here