Sorry, this job is no longer available
Key business development leader role and No 2 to MD of highly regarded mid-sized food industry advisory & consulting firm
A very well established and highly regarded mid-sized business providing regulatory, innovation, product development, consulting and scientific advisory services to the food and beverage sectors.
Leading a business development team of 15 people across sales, marketing, key account management and membership to deliver the business’s revenue plan.
- Working with the MD to develop and define the business strategy
- Expand and grow revenue
- Identify new commercial opportunities
- Enhance and develop the account, customer, and membership base
- Manage and develop the business development team
- Client facing with a key role in major accounts and larger pursuits
- A successful, established and growing business
- Exceptional client base
- Strong learning and personal development opportunity/culture
- Significant career development potential as a future business leader
- Currently/recently in a business development role leading a sales/account management function
- Recent experience in a consulting, advisory or B2B environment selling high value services
- Good academic background
- Ideally experience of the food/beverage industry or alternatively a comparable regulatory environment
Location and mobility:
Three possible base locations: Reigate (head office), Cambridge or Harrogate. The latter two would require regular travel to Reigate
Salary and package:
Base salary of up to £120,000 plus bonus plus generous and lucrative share option scheme
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above, are based in the UK and have current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Chris Sale, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6062-CS.