to £140,000 base: total on target package £220K-£320K
Key role in a leading operations consulting firm helping to build business in Professional Services with a focus on Industrials
Our client designs, implements and accelerates operational and digital transformation through engagement with people. They partner with organisations to transform operations, create an agile workforce, increase profitability and propel top line growth.
Their client base is global and comprises world-class Fortune 500 companies.
Responsibilities of the Business Development Consultant role:
- Build and grow a portfolio of clients to expand business in the UK within the Industrials sector, focusing on Aerospace, Process Manufacturing, Food and Beverage, Heavy Industry, Chemicals, Engineering and/or Automotive
- Target C-level executives within prospective organisations
- Educate prospective clients in the value of behavioural and operational change
- Achieve sustainable revenue and profit growth
- Collaborate with appropriate internal resources to demonstrate the capability to deliver.
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
- Proven track record of selling complex, big ticket B2B offerings (£1m plus)
- Proven track record of selling to C-Suite executives
- Ability to build relationships at CEO level
- Extensive experience of selling a service, ideally behavioural and/or operational change into the Industrials sector (refer to list above)
- Whilst a consulting background might be advantageous, it is not essential for this role.
The successful candidate can look forward to uncapped financial earnings in addition to a full benefits package.
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above and have current Right to Work in the UK.
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
Please apply to Sheila Bradbury, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6158-SB
To see our full list of career opportunities, please visit our Job Vacancies page.