To £120,000 plus bonus and benefits
Domain leadership, business relationship management, shaping value propositions, shaping requirements, business architecture.
A global market leader, with over three decades of experience serving insurers globally and a full portfolio of integrated service offerings from outsourcing to consulting, our client is the transformation innovation partner of choice, supporting the entire insurance value chain. Top insurers engage with them globally to achieve improved operational and technology performance and better customer experiences whilst they re-evaluate their strategies to identify new avenues for growth and sustain existing business.
They now require a Senior Insurance Business Consultant to lead the development of the UK insurance sector. This person will play a key role in business development, working closely with sales and account teams to define and shape propositions, solutions and delivery road-maps. They seek a highly talented individual with deep expertise gained in an insurer or in insurance consultancy who:
- Can act in both business development and engagement roles, supporting the sale and delivery of the complete transformation proposition at board level
- Is capable of contributing to major bids for strategic accounts
- Will drive discussions at CXO/Senior Manager levels in the Life, Pensions and Investment domains to shape and deliver client-specific solutions
- Can facilitate in shaping the programs, participate in and lead the requirements session
- Will design business solutions to drive the business outcome and fulfil the end customer needs and wants.
This is not a sales role and will appeal to an insurance industry expert who will wishes to engage and influence at strategic and very senior levels.
To qualify, candidates must have:
- Extensive and current experience in business strategy, change or transformation in the Life, Pensions, Investment Domains with a proven ability to manage executive stakeholders
- Experience of shaping and overseeing programmes (the main thrust is up front engagement, understanding the business and creating value propositions)
- Track record of developing and maintaining senior and influential relationships in the industry
- Evidence of thought leadership and innovation at the cutting edge of trends in the insurance sector including digital and technology
- Large scale transformation and business consulting experience, including awareness of technology and outsourcing solutions, typically gained at a niche consultancy, Big 4 or technology firm at Director or Senior Manager level
- Experience of facilitating workshops and capturing requirements for transformation programmes
Candidates must be mobile although the nature of these senior roles is to allow some flexibility and diary control!
We can only accept applications from candidates with a current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Sheila Bradbury in the strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6091-SB3