c£100,000 plus 20% bonus plus benefits
Our client is a well respected IT services firm with UK and Europe revenues of c£100m. A recent reorganisation has created an opportunity for a talented and ambitious leader to take the reins at a Practice providing network, datacentre and infrastructure services and solutions to the Banking sector.
The Banking Practice Manager will have overall responsibility for a 50 person business with a remit to continue profitable growth. This will be achieved through harnessing and developing the team, improving the operational aspects of the business through effective client and assignment leadership and ensuring business development opportunities are maximised. Primary responsibilities include developing and delivering the business strategy, line management, resourcing, service delivery, client management and sales support. A key part of the role is leadership, management and motivation of a high quality team of IT professionals.
This attractive role offers considerable growth potential for an ambitious and entrepreneurial business leader and the opportunity to shape the business strategy as part of a stable, well established group with a supportive and empowering culture.
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
- Recent experience of successfully managing and growing an IT services or networks business.
- Technical background, good understanding of IT and Networking technology
- Experience of the banking sector
- Strong operations/delivery experience with a good understanding of both the commercial and people aspects of business management.
- Track record of career job/employer stability and career growth
- Degree level education preferred
We can only accept applications from candidates based in the UK with a current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Christopher Sale, Managing Director, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6036-CS
ALL APPLICATIONS WILL BE REPLIED TO! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.