£40,000 - £50,000 + Bonus & Benefits
A unique opportunity for Banking Consultant to join start-up division of established European consulting firm. This is a PMO role requiring skills in Change Management and Business Process analysis.
Our client is a very high growth European Banking consulting firm, formed in 2006 by big 4 consulting partners, now 110 consultants strong and taking its first expansion steps with the opening of a London office. With a strong pipeline of work with a major Bank, they are seeking a Banking Consultant to join their new team. The growth is being led by one of their most senior and experienced Partners who has moved to London and this is a critical phase in their plans for business expansion. Unique, a most overused term, is an accurate description of this opportunity.
This hire will play a key role in the establishment of the London office, while clearly client and delivery focused: he/she will initially work as part of the Project Management Office of an Investment Banking Digital Transformation Programme working with Workstream Managers and Project Committees to:
- identify project risks
- input to the decision making process of the Steering Committee
- update the global planning and project financials
- prepare presentation material.
They are seeking an ambitious, fast track individual capable of early promotion: their early hires are already Partners in the parent firm.
This Banking Consultant role will be demanding of course but is not expected to be high travel i.e. mainly Central London with European trips.
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
- Financial services experience, ideally within a Corporate/Investment Banking environment.
- A minimum of a years’ operational experience in business project deployment
- Some exposure to change management, business process analysis and optimisation
- Rigorous, autonomous, team -spirited, results-oriented and able to adapt to multi-cultural environments
The firm is also prepared to consider applications from bright graduates with a good degree from a Russell Group university.
We can only accept applications from candidates with a current Right to Work in the UK.
Please apply to Sheila Bradbury, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6049-SB.
ALL APPLICATIONS WILL BE REPLIED TO!
Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.