To £140,000 plus substantial bonus and benefits package
A senior opportunity requiring the skills of an entrepreneurial and aspirational Senior Management Consultant who has the ability to grow a consulting business and shape its future.
We are seeking an Associate Partner with a remit to sustain and help build our growth strategy in the UK. This represents a further step in continuing to strengthen our credentials in Strategic/Operational Transformation within the Financial Services sector to include:
- Rationalisation and modernisation of legacy processes and infrastructures;
- Digitisation of customer journeys through the introduction of innovative approaches and technologies, including association with Fintech companies;
- Solutions to the challenges of separating retail and wholesale banking;
- Back Office transformation to improve costs and client satisfaction whilst reducing operational risks;
- Regulatory and governance compliance and automation;
- Treasury processes improvement.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Business development
- Account/relationship management
- Programme delivery across multiple work streams
- Provision of strategic and business expertise
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
- Financial Services experience and senior contacts in any of: Investment Banking, Wealth Management, Retail Banking, Insurance
- Experience in a permanent role in a recognised management consultancy practice
- Sales experience and the ability to win consulting work
- Business consulting experience, i.e. leading projects involving business change and process improvement
The role will be based in London with low travel and thus promoting work/life balance.
We can only accept applications from candidates with a current Right to Work in the UK and who are based in the UK with experience in UK Financial Services.
Please apply to Sheila Bradbury, in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6032-SB.
ALL APPLICATIONS WILL BE REPLIED TO!
Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.