Sorry, this job is no longer available
Exceptional role for experienced operations/HR manager or consultant to join award winning consultancy.
My client, an award winning mid-sized strategy and transformation consultancy with a strong reputation and exceptional heritage is undergoing significant growth. This has led to the creation of an exciting new role for a People and Operations Manager.
In this new role the successful candidate will work closely with the Partner group to build a first rate people function. Combined with operational activities this will provide the platform for further business growth in line with the firm’s ambitious but sustainable plans.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Talent management and development: recruitment, retention, motivation and staff development
- Workforce planning and deployment
- Development of assessment and coaching capability
- Management of the Associate pool
- People and talent strategy and development including employee value proposition and brand
- Advisor on HR and employment matters
This is a fantastic opportunity to carve out a new role and put your stamp on it, making a vital contribution to the success of this dynamic business.
The firm would consider making this a 4 day week appointment if that fitted with a candidate’s personal circumstances.
Please check you meet the following mandatory requirements before applying:
- Recent experience in a professional services or consulting environment from within a support role or as a consultant
- Experience of skilled people management and development e.g. staffing projects, assessment, development, motivation, succession planning
- Experience/understanding of the operations of a professional services business from recruitment to resourcing to optimal utilisation
- Graduate or professionally qualified
- Exceptional people, influencing and communication skills.
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above and have current Right to Work in the UK and are based in the UK
Please apply to Chris Sale in strictest confidence, quoting reference: 6146-CS
WE REPLY TO ALL JOB APPLICATIONS! Please note that we will not send your CV to any third parties without your explicit consent.
To see our full list of career opportunities, please visit our Job Vacancies page.
To see other vacancies we are handling in London please click here.